|Chapter IIX, Avataria #1|
|Player Post №||15|
| Previous post|
| Next post|
He did not know how long he had been under water when someone pulled him up. He was unconcious. The mysterous person had revived Ratava using magic and special herbs (can also be reffered as pixie dust). He opened his eyes to find out that was a woman that had rescued him. He was furious.
- You stu...
- Schh... said the woman with a comforting voice. I know, i can sense it, burning in your blood, ravaging your soul.
- Then you know why i want to d...
- Yes, it is indeed a terrible burden. There is no way to completely get rid of it, but there are ways to manage it, use it to your advantage.
This sounded almost too good to be true. He responded:
- Why did you save me?
- I belive that no life should be wasted, especially such a noble one as yours.
- How did you find me, this doesn't make sense.
- Yes, it does. They call me the Curer of Souls, but my real name is Issranda. I am a holy spirit bound to this realm, in the form of a human body. I still possess some of the abilities i had in my true form, but they are limited. As a holy spirit, i can sense every soul and body in such pain as yours, and it is my duty to aid them. Sadly, i could not come in time to aid your friends. But i can atleast help you, do you wish to be able to control it?
- No! Don't listen to her! a voice screamed in Ratavas head.
- He does not approve of my presence, does he?
- I don't care about him. Teach me, so i can be free once again...